Sunday, March 27, 2011

Staanlamp



Hierdie staanlamp is gemaak uit koeldrankblikkies, en soos jy kan sien aan die blikkies se grafika, is dit 'n redelike tydjie terug al gemaak. Die lig staan gewoontlik binne-in my lessenaar, wat jy kan sien in een van my vorige posts. Lessenaar

Moet sê ek verkies hierdie Creme Soda blikkies bo dié wat mens vandag kry :)

▓ ▓ ▓

A lamp made entirely out of old cans. As you can see from the graphics on the cans, this was made a while back. It is usually inside my desk, which you can see in one of my previous posts Desk.

I must say I still prefer these Creme Soda cans to the ones you get today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Los daar 'n comment, toe! If a red line appears after you click "Post Comment", just keep clicking it until your comment is submitted. It usually works after the 3rd click. Please.