Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1000 views and still going

Het vandag officially 1000 pageviews bereik (insert "woohoo"), wat volgens my nie te "bad" is as jy in ag neem dat ek maar in Januarie begin blog het. Dankie aan almal wat 'n deel daarvan uitmaak, alhoewel die helfde daarvan seker maar familie is wat gedwing was om te kom kyk :)

▓ ▓ ▓

Today my blog reached 1000 pageviews.(insert woohoo) According to me, that's not too bad considering I only started blogging in January. Thanks to everyone who forms a part of this 1000, although most of it is probably family members who were forced to visit my blog :)

2 comments:

Los daar 'n comment, toe! If a red line appears after you click "Post Comment", just keep clicking it until your comment is submitted. It usually works after the 3rd click. Please.